Who is the heart of your home? Perhaps it is your devoted dad or mum, your loving partner or an inspirational sibling who goes well out of their way for others?
Whoever it is in your life, give them a gift of a lifetime this Christmas – a brand new boiler and installation worth over £3000!
We are offering you the chance to nominate one lucky person to have the chance of winning a FREE A-rated energy efficient Viessmann boiler with 3 years warranty, so that they will be warm for Winter!
One of our friendly and experienced Gas Safe engineers will come to the winner’s home and install the boiler just in time for Christmas, as our gift to them.
The winner of this spectacular prize will also benefit from a Viessmann room temperature thermostat controller with digital time switch and wireless receiver, and an ADEY MagnaClean Professional 2 Magnetic Filter.
To enter, all you need to do is send us a video nominating a special someone that you think deserves to win our incredible prize. Videos can be funny, sad, silly, mad or sad – just as long as they are under 30 seconds long. Your entry will only be valid if you use the hash tag #heartofthehome in a message with your video.
Please note: the person you nominate must be a homeowner.
Please read all of our terms and conditions for competition rules and how to enter. Good luck!
Heart of the Home Boiler Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is 24|7 Home Rescue whose registered office is at 3 Petre Court, Petre Road, Clayton-le-Moors, Lancashire, BB5 5HY.
2. Employees of 24|7 Home Rescue or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The giveaway competition prize is:
– A brand new Viessmann Vitodens 050-W wall mounted gas fired condensing combi boiler with Inox-Radial heat exchanger with manufacturer’s warranty
– A Viessmann Vitotrol 100 UTDB-RF2 room temperature controller with digital time switch and wireless receiver (thermostat)
– An ADEY MagnaClean Professional 2 Magnetic Filter – 22cm
5. How to enter: Record a video (30 seconds maximum) explaining who is the heart of your home and why this person deserves to win the competition. The nominated person has to be a friend or family member who is a homeowner. Videos can contain anything apart from offensive language, discrimination, nudity or violence.
6. Entry submission:
– Tweet us @247homerescue (or direct message)
– Facebook: comment on any of our Heart of the Home posts (or direct message)
– Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must use the hashtag #heartofthehome to validate your entry. Only entries with the video will be accepted as entries.
7. Closing date for entry will be Sunday 13th December 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. The winners will be chosen by a panel of judges and announced on Monday 14th December 2015, via 24|7 Home Rescue’s social media pages, website and newsletter.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. 24|7 Home Rescue reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by 24|7 Home Rescue.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be notified by social media and email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. 24|7 Home Rescue will notify the winner of when and where the prize can be collected.
15. 24|7 Home Rescue’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to 24|7 Home Rescue and not to any other party.
We all know that managing your work and home lives can be tasking. Maybe one of your New Year’s resolutions were to spend more time with the family? Work can be manic, and often out of your control. So here are a few ideas that 24|7 Home Rescue have put together that’ll make your life easier when you get home:
There’s a considerable lack of scientific evidence to suggest that today is in fact, the dullest of the year. ‘Blue Monday’ is a concept created by a British travel company way back in 2005 based on factors such as weather, debts and post-Christmas gloominess. If, much like myself, you’re already feeling defeated by Blue Monday, here are some things you can do to combat it head-on!
Landlords in Wales are campaigning for their government to remove new taxes on buy-to-let properties.
The tax change for landlords, known as Welsh Land Transaction Tax (LTT) is set to replace stamp duty in Wales in 2018.
New Year, new you? Whether you’re trying to lose weight or go sober, don’t let the drab of January stop you from achieving your goals. One thing we all promise ourselves is that we will be more sensible with our money and save up some £££s for that new car or summer holiday. So we’ve put together a simple guide on how really easy, small changes around your home can save you and your family money, without any drastic lifestyle changes.
Our capital’s mayor Sadiq Khan is turning up the heat with a £1million fund towards combatting London’s cold homes this winter.
The initiative called ‘Better Boilers’ starts in January and is aimed at replacing or repairing broken boilers, helping fuel-poor Londoner’s that will struggle to heat their homes this winter.