- Repairing a gas boiler costs an average of £235.37 (source: MoneySupermarket)
- Replacing a boiler sets people back an average of between £750 and £1, 000
- Money Advice Service research found 33% of UK adults have no savings at all, with 48% of homeowners worrying about how they will handle unexpected bills and 25% saying they would have to go into debt or increase their debts to handle unforeseen expenses
- We do not necessarily have call out charges or excess charges (although you can choose an excess-free plan if you wish) – the cheapest service plans from our competitors include call out charges of almost £100
- We cover all parts and labour
- We have a network of over 3, 000 Gas Safe-registered engineers from all over the country
- Our engineers can reach people who need a boiler repair within four hours
- We have an almost endless network of locksmiths, electricians, window boarders, plumbers and drainage experts, who can also reach people going through a home emergency within four hours
- Although we provide a better level of cover than the rest of the market, we also offer cheaper rates – people who use us save £15 a month on average, or a massive £180 a year
- Unlike other boiler cover providers, we offer interest-free plans with no deposits, and do not tie people into long-term contracts
- We also beat the boiler cover plans offered by our competitors by offering a 24 hour service every day of the year, so you don’t have to sit in a cold house for days if your boiler breaks down on a bank holiday weekend
- Because of the amazing services we offer, 60% of our customers switched from their current boiler cover provider to us
Are you having boiler trouble?
Don’t attempt to touch any part of your boiler or central heating system if you’re unsure. Did you know? It’s illegal for anyone to use a gas appliance if they think it’s unsafe. It’s always better to be safe than sorry as you could make things worse.
Instead, call us on 01254 35 55 35 and we can help. Our technical team will run through some simple troubleshooting to see if your problem can be resolved on the phone or they can book one of our friendly and knowledgeable Gas Safe registered engineers to get you back up and running as soon as possible.