Attending or hosting a Halloween or Bonfire party this year? Or maybe you want to dazzle your guests at another Winter event?
To celebrate the spooky and spectacular season ahead, we are giving one lucky tweeter the chance to win a whopping £100 worth of fireworks!
This sensational gold fireworks bundle (from Tesco) includes Roman candles, shots, mines, wheels, rockets and sparklers, which provides firework fun for all of the family.
All you need to do is go to our Twitter page and send us a snap of yourself in your Halloween costume with the hashtag #tweetforatreat. We will then select our favourite witch, vampire or other scary outfit!
Please see the full terms and conditions below.
£100 Tesco Fireworks Prize Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is 24|7 Home Rescue
2. Employees of 24|7 Home Rescue or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Enter the competition giveaway by going to our Twitter page and tweeting an image of yourself in your Halloween costume, captioning on the tweet with the hashtag #tweetforatreat.
5. The giveaway competition prize is a £100 Fireworks Bundle from Tesco. The winner will have this posted to their chosen address when they disclose details of delivery.
6. Closing date for entry will be Monday 2nd November 2015 at midday. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. 24|7 Home Rescue reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by 24|7 Home Rescue.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be chosen on Monday 2nd November 2015 at 3pm via 24|7 Home Rescue’s Facebook and Twitter pages, website and newsletter.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. 24|7 Home Rescue will notify the winner of when and where the prize can be collected.
14. 24|7 Home Rescue’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to 24|7 Home Rescue and not to any other party.
If you have any questions about our competition giveaway, please call us on 01254 3555 35.