Our commitment to customer service
At 24|7 Home Rescue we are committed to going the extra mile for our customers. If you believe that we have not delivered the service you expected, we want to hear from you so that we can put things right. We take all complaints seriously and will adopt the procedure below:-
We will attempt to resolve your concerns as soon as possible. Experience tells us that most of the issues raised can be addressed and corrected relatively quickly.
In the unlikely event that your concerns are not resolved in the first instance the matter will be referred to our Customer Relations Team. You will be allocated a specific complaint handler who will investigate your complaint.
Following a detailed and thorough investigation you will receive a tailored response confirming whether your complaint has been upheld or declined.
Our promise to you
• Acknowledge your complaint when lodged.
• Investigate the matter quickly and thoroughly.
• Confirm your complaint will be addressed within the maximum period of 8 weeks.
• Do everything possible to resolve your complaint justly and objectively.
• Use the information from your complaint to proactively improve our service in the future.
How to make a complaint?
You must file your complaint using our online dispute resolution centre: click here
Our core values
We value your feedback and at the heart of our brand we remain dedicated to treating our customers as individuals and giving them the best possible service at all times. If we have fallen short of this promise, we apologise and aim to do everything possible to put things right.